We are pleased to invite you to our Annual Russian National Science and Practice Conference “CARDIOLOGY ON THE MARCH 2021” and 61st Session of FSBI “National Medical Research Center of Cardiology“ of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation. The Conference will be held on September 7-9, 2021, at FSBI “National Medical Research Center of Cardiology“ of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation (15A 3rd Cherepkovskaya Street, Moscow, Russia).
The Conference will feature the fundamental aspects of cardiology, cutting-edge scientific achievements and clinical approaches in prevention, diagnostics, treatment and rehabilitation of cardiovascular diseases and comorbidities, also in the context of COVID-19 pandemic. Leading scientists, clinicians and public health officials from Russia and foreign countries will participate in the Conference.
The Conference will be held with support from the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation, the Moscow Department of Health, the Russian Society of Cardiology, the Russian National Medical Society of Preventive Cardiology and the Russian Scientific Medical Society of Internal Medicine.
Part of Conference events will be accredited in full compliance with the requirements for educational events as well as with the guidelines of the Coordination Board for Development of Continuing Medical and Pharmaceutical Education of the Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation.
The key scientific and clinical practice topics to be discussed include:
- Fundamental aspects of cardiology
- Primary and secondary prevention of cardiovascular diseases
- Organizational paradigms of cardiovascular diseases management
- Novel coronavirus infection COVID-19 and cardiovascular diseases
- Management of patients with high and very high cardiovascular risk
- Arterial hypertension
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Acute coronary syndromes
- Cardiac intensive care
- Cardiac surgery: open heart surgery, hybrid procedures and microsurgery
- Interventional techniques for treatment of cardiovascular diseases
- Cardiac imaging
- Chronic coronary syndromes
- Atrial fibrillation and other heart rhythm and conduction disorders
- Heart failure
- Adherence issues in cardiac patients
- Obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular diseases
- Stroke prevention
- Comorbidities: Treat the patient, not the disease
- Mental misadaption in cardiovascular patients
- Cardiovascular diseases and women’s health
- Cardiovascular system and challenges of ageing
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Socioeconomic aspects of cardiovascular diseases
The scientific Conference agenda will include plenary meetings, scientific symposia, “Breakfast at Cardiology Center” sessions, satellite symposia, expert meetings, round table meetings, teleconferences, master classes, cardiology “battles”, poster presentations as well as the Young Scientist Award, the Poster Contest, the Best Clinical Practices in Cardiology Contest, the Contest for the Best Volunteer Project for Patients with Cardiovascular Diseases. The winners will receive diplomas and high-value prizes.
The Scientific Program of the Conference will be posted at www.cardioweb.ru, www.cardioprevent.ru and www.scardio.ru in August 2021.
Registration of Conference participants will be free of charge.
Online registration will be available at www.cardioweb.ru until September 4, 2021.
After this date registration will be possible offline only at the Conference Registration Desk at 15A 3rd Cherepkovskaya Street, Moscow, Russian Federation. Conference participants will be given their name badges (please kindly submit the online registration form for timely issuance of name badges). All registered participants will receive Conference materials.